Do you have an upcoming website build?
”I am not as shallow as I seem,
I run deeper than the ocean, longer than the river,
Keep unfolding as my attributes teem,
For each exposed layer brings the success you prefer…”
Website Design is not just about aesthetics…
Website Designing has far more to it than it meets the eye. It’s not just about an aesthetically pleasing website that is the ultimate goal, but an exhaustive website designing that plays an important role in influencing the website ranking with a lot of factors playing a crucial role.
First and foremost, the lack of a mobile-friendly website kills the intention of the mobile visitors to seek that website for information. Moreover, Google simply loves responsive websites designing that works across devices. This means the website that can adapt to any device being used, be it a desktop, a tablet, or a mobile phone is top on the list of the best website designing practices.
The loading speed of the website is a game-changer which can impact the website ranking adversely; it needs to be less than 3 seconds as longer the loading speed, the more likely the user is going to bounce.
Find Out More Services
Logo & Brochure
Website Design & Development
eCommerce Website Development
Mobile App Development
Website Maintenance & Support
Ebay & Amazon Account Management
There are many other minute aspects which most of the website designers fail to consider like the choice of the fonts. Choosing some fancy font which is unclear, illegible or using too many fonts on the page can turn off the user and can negatively impact the website ranking.
Once the loading speed and the font styles are sorted, the most important factor is the content placement. Most of the audience like to scan the content and read the part which seems to catch their attention more. It is a fact that users tend to read only 30% of the text; hence, strategic placement of the titles, highlighting the text, shorter paragraphs, bulleted text all add up to better website designing.
A well-designed website should have strategic placement of the navigation menus with a clear indication of where the reader is likely to launch if they click the button. The website designer should incorporate user-friendly website design which is well-connected and allows you to navigate through the website without being lost under the numerous web pages accessed.
There are many other traffic killers or the factors that increase the bounce rate of a website like the unwanted banners which drop down out of nowhere and decrease the visibility of the content. These are definite conversion dampeners as the readers tend to lose interest in the content with such scrolling ads popping up distracting them.
Why Choose ZSoftSol for Website Design & Development…
At ZSoftSol, we perform an in-depth analysis of why things work or fail. Our secret to success is that we are open and receptive to the latest trends and practices being followed worldwide. We comprehend that apart from the attractive design and development of the website, a well SEO-optimized mobile-friendly website with integrated SEO-plugins is the key to invincible website designing.
Our key differentiators when it comes to website design and development:
- At ZSoftSol, we practice website designing which is attractive to the users. Be it, the choice of the colours which are easy on eye yet vibrant or the menu designing; we believe in a simple and straightforward approach.
- Eye-catching website design is a norm, but at ZSoftSol, we develop websites that mobile-friendly and SEO-optimized.
- At ZSoftSol, we encourage website designing that is easy and simple to navigate.
- We emphasize on fastest loading speed as we understand that the longer is the response time, the easier it is to lose the audience.
- We at ZSoftSol, follow the standard practices while placing the content in terms of content spacing, choosing the font style; as deviating from them or bringing to much creativity into content placement can confuse the users.
- At ZSoftSol, we ensure that the technical errors are minimal like the 404 errors, compatibility of the website across browsers; shortcomings in handling exceptions etc as the technical errors naturally drive the traffic away from the website.
In case you agree with our approach to website designing and would like to try our services, contact us today to get a quote.